Knot & Rope Supply is pleased to announce an opening with our company.
We are currently seeking one qualified individual to help our company grow and serve in our shop production and order fulfillment department. Our production shop is a young and energetic area of our business that is responsible for very high volumes of output and performance.
This is a real exciting opportunity for the right candidate that meets the criteria listed below. We can train you in the specifics of our business and the rope industry, but we need a quick learner, hard worker with attention to detail and fast mover. Being on time and dependable is also of paramount importance
You would report directly to the shop manager working a 40 hour (sometimes more) work week with some overtime.
- Splice and whip rope for customers (don't worry if you don't know how to do this, we can train you)
- Pull and pack orders from either our retail outlet or online channel.
- General shop cleanup and organization as directed by shop manager.
- Help with large projects or shop production jobs.
- Hourly pay based on how much of the above you can do
- 401K Matching program (eligible after 6 months employment)
- Some overtime
- Bonus payouts
- Paid vacation
Also, be aware, because of shop safety requirements and type of work we do, illegal drug use is strictly prohibited.
My name is John Hartenburg, I am the company owner and if you have any specific questions feel free to contact me at 419-873-8300 ex. 111.
Download Employment Application