From double braid to 8-strand.
Nylon rope is known for its elasticity and ability to absorb tremendous shock loads. this rope will not rot and is resistant to oil, gasoline and most chemicals.
Along with having good abrasion resistance, nylon rope also has a good resistance to UV rays.
Knot & Rope Supply offers an assortment of nylon ropes to fit a variety of different jobs or projects.
Typical applications include:
- Boat dock and mooring lines - Double Braid
- Horse halters and reins - Double Braid
- Dog Leashes - Double Braid
- Art and decorative - Double Braid
- Scout knot tying instruction - Solid Braid
- Flagpole lanyards - Solid Braid
- Tent guide lines - Solid Braid