Weight: 0.02 lb
These devices clamp over the rope providing a finished loop on the end. All you need is a screwdriver to assemble them. The screws are stainless steel, and the threads are bronze so they won't rust.
These clamps are perfect for making things like dog leashes, light duty dock lines, church pew dividers and many other things.
We have found that the manila and three strand polypropylene ropes don't work best with these clamps, but just about every other type of our ropes do.
- Select the clamp size you want
- Select the color you want
- Add the number of clamps you need to the cart
Note: You may wish to order one size larger than the size of rope for ease of installation. This is especially true if you purchase these for double braid nylon. The end will go on easier and still look great.
The rope clamps are not designed for personal fall protection, life support or lifting.
Don't even think about it, try it or ask us if it OK. The answer is always NO.
- 3/16" rope clamp: 500 pounds
- 1/4" rope clamp: 750 pounds
- 3/8" rope clamp: 1000 pounds
- 1/2" rope clamp: 1500 pounds
- 5/8" rope clamp: 2000 pounds
- 3/4" rope clamp: 3000 pounds