CT Craggy Haul BagSKU: 8361
Weight: 0.0 lb
The toughest of the tough... This haul bag can carry more than just your rope. You can get all sorts of gear in here, wear it as a backpack and be ready for the day. Features a roll top closure, secured with a snap buckle.
- Lift It!
- Carry It!
- Protect It!
Brand new bags from Climbing Technology now available here in the USA.
Essentially this is a haul bag with a few unique features. For starters it has durable shoulder straps so it can be worn as a backpack. If you don't like the straps, or don't need them right now, you can remove them. The bag has a roll top closure to seal up your stuff and a small pocket inside for small items.
The bottom of the bag has cross webbing to reinforce everything and the four grommet holes in the bottom allow air to circulate and/or water to drain in case you have some wet nasty gear or rope in there.
Finally, as a nice added touch, the compression strap across the chest has a buckle with a built in whistle.
Like everything that Climbing Technology makes, this Craggy Haul Bag is the best out there and super tough. Don't be afraid to take it on your wildest adventures.
From big wall climbing to grinding it out daily on your job at the arborist company, this bag can protect your gear the right way. And to top it all off, you will be the cool guy with the European bag that nobody else has...and how cool is that!
Dimensions & Specs
Bag Dimensions & Features:
- Generous volume of 40 L, expandable to 50 L.
- Made from durable Valmex fabric (polyester coated PVC).
- Haul webbing in two different lengths.
- Roll-up closure for easy access and packing.
- Ergonomic removable shoulder straps and hip belt - back panel.
- Two gear loops and zip pocket inside, two vertical frontal handles.
- Bag-bottom cross webbing attachment points for clipping a portaledge or a subbag.