CT HMS Carabiner with Trap | Gray with Green Gate
Weight: 0.26 lb
HMS carabiner with Double T beam construction featuring spring loaded wire trap at the bottom to keep the rope in place.
Large HMS carabiner with wide opening and triplex twist-lock gate, made of hot-forged light alloy, designed for use in mountaineering, recovery maneuvers and rescue operations. Main technical features:
- Shape guarantees correct axial loading relative to rope and other devices;
- Large size and ample width to allow use of Munter hitch knot, the securing of more than one rope, slings or devices and rope maneuvers in general;
- Accentuated double-T profile, for an excellent weight/load ratio;
- Lightened and shaped form for improved ease of holding;
- Catch-free closure to avoid accidental tangling during use;
- With ACL system, which allows attachment to the harnessÕs belay loop, preventing cross loading.