CT Oval Carabiner | Red with Gray GateSKU: 8250
Weight: 0.25 lb
Individually tested and automatic locking. The Double T beam construction in this aluminum carabiner provides an optimal weight / strength ratio.
- Double locking, meaning that when you release the gate these automatically snap shut and lock....no more hoping to remember to twist down a screw gate and wondering if you are safe or not.
- Triple action to open. You need to lift up the lock, turn it, and then press open the gate.
- Made by Climbing Technology in Italy.
- Each of these are individually tested for strength. The one you get will be 100% approved and ready to go.
- Hot-forged light alloy carabiner with triplex twist-lock gate and oval shape, designed for mountaineering, aid climb, big wall, speleology, and rescue operations.
- Oval shape for the optimal positioning of pulleys and rope clamps.
- Particularly suited for use on belay stations, hauling and rescue maneuvers.
- Emphasized double T beam construction, for an optimal weight/strength ratio.
- Light and shaped for a better grip.
- Catch-free nose avoids snagging when clipping and unclipping.