Hitch Climber PulleySKU: 8405
Weight: 0.35 lb
DMM Hitch Climber Pulley with a small three hole rigging plate.
The Hitch Climber Pulley combines a rigging plate with a highly efficient pulley. DMM created this pulley to be the center of your friction hitch system. The Hitch Climber can help organize carabiners, reducing the chance for cross-loading or poor positioning. While climbing, a second climbing rope or flipline can be attached to the third hole. The Hitch Climber also has rescue and hauling applications.
- Triple attachment points for special rigging applications
- Hot forged aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Textile friendly surfaces
- Heat treated stainless steel spindles for high strength and corrosion resistance
- Pre lubricated sintered bronze bearings for ultra smooth operation
- Riveted and tamperproof assembly
- Recommended for arborist and rescue applications
- Conforms to all of the following standards: EN 12278:2007, EN 795(b)1997, NFPA 1983(06 ED) Type L