Low Friction RingSKU: 0771-1
Weight: 0.11 lb
These rings are made from premium aluminum and aircraft quality coating for a super smooth glide when running rigging line through the middle. Excellent add-on to all Dead Eye Slings, Whoopie Slings and Ring to Ring Slings.
Low Friction Rings:
All Gear's Low Friction Rings are made from premium lightweight aluminum that is coated to provide a super smooth glide. These rings are corrosion resistant and have a surface hardness compared to case-hardened steel. They also have strong dielectric properties.
The measurements provided (3/4", 1 1/8" and 1 1/2") refer to the inside diameter of the rings.
Great abrasion resistance, very good UV resistance and remains soft and supple even after lots and lots of use.
- Rigging Line is wrapped around the outside and run through the middle
- Lowering Lines (Bull Rope)
- Whoopie Slings
- 12-Strand and Double Braid Composite Slings
- Ring to Ring Sling
Benefits & Work Loads
- Two or more rings will improve the rigging line bend radius and put less stress on the rigging line.
- Two or more rings will provide a larger surface area for the rigging point.
- Eliminate the need for a block or pulley
Safe Working Load:
- 3/4" = 7,000 lbs
- 1 1/8" = 14,000 lbs
- 1 1/2" = 22,000 lbs