2" 3-Strand Nylon
Weight: 1.56 lb
Typical applications for 3 Strand Nylon include:
- Landscape and decoration use for either outdoor or indoor environments
- Dock lines or anchor lines
- Climbing and/or Undulation exercises (1 1/2" or 2" are recommended)
- Rope swings (tire swings, seat swings, pond swings, etc.)
- Drape tie-backs
- Nautical decorative applications
Please Note: This rope will shrink when it gets wet. If you plan to use solid braid nylon rope outdoors you may wish to order an additional 10-15% to allow for shrinkage.
Customers purchasing our 3 Strand Nylon for landscaping applications or to hang between posts on a deck or dock are using some of the highest quality product available. Unlike our popular natural fiber Manila rope, 3 Strand Nylon rope won't ever rot.
Strength & Spool Sizes
Breaking Strength = 83,000lbs
Spool Sizes = 600ft.
3-Strand Nylon Rope